The Super Simple CRM
Starting at just $15/month includes Mobile APP
Designed for the entire team
Sales, Support, Marketing & Customer Service
Powerful Features Include
- A 360 degree view of your customers and prospects
- Pipeline Management
- Email Marketing & Lead Nurturing
- Customer Support
- Create Quotes and Manage Opportunities
- Landing pages for in-bound marketing
- Electronic forms that you can design
- In-depth reporting
- Outlook Integration – Callbacks, ToDo’s and Reminders
- Cloud Call Center Integration – Click-to-call and Screen Pops for inbound
- Add notes using the microphone on your phone for fast and easy updates
- Attach files (proposals, for example)
Because you aren’t grappling with a CRM system you can concentrate on the most important part of the business – sales, marketing, service & support.
Compared with other CRM and marketing automation systems your savings could be measured in many thousands of dollars.
Need More Info? Submit This Form or Give Us a Call 800-699-4164
At LeadMaster We Know Business
We are customer focused. Customer feedback has made LeadMaster as flexible and adaptable as possible so that you get what you need at a price that makes sense.
CRM, lead management, customer service and marketing automation systems are no longer separate systems. With LeadMaster you can get what you need to grow your business at a price that you can afford.
Get a Free Trial or Talk to an Expert Today
We’ll help you get started on the path to a more effective sales and marketing strategy. We’ll even import your data for you to help you get started quickly and easily.
Get a complimentary 30-day trial today! You can also call us at 800-600-4164 if you would like to speak directly to a knowledgable CRM expert. Our team is here to answer any of your questions.
Why LeadMaster CRM?
2 versions – one specifically designed for sales.
Because CRM only works if sales reps use it.
1) Only 53% of sales reps regularly use CRM. –Aberdeen
2) Only 23% of organizations believe their CRM system is highlyeffective for enabling collaboration across departments. –MHI Institute
3) Only 15% of companies believe their CRM opportunities and leads information is accurate. –ZS Associates
4) Only 7% of sales reps believe reviewing CRM reports and data is a good use of time. –Enkata