Notice of System Updates to the LeadMaster Platforms
- Effective Jan 11, 2020 all new Report Subscriptions will require authentication before the contents are displayed.
- Effective Dec 21, 2019 LeadMaster implemented a new load balancing system using Cloudflare. As a result direct access to the URLs https://appsvr1,2,3,4leadmastercrm.com has been disabled. Please use https://APP2.LeadMasterCRM.com
- Effective Dec 17, 2019 LeadMaster is updating the way bounced email messages are handled for alternate email servers. LeadMaster allows sending through either LeadMaster servers or alternate (your server, gmail, SMTP relay etc). Previously all bounces came back to us so that we could report on bounces. Now bounces go back to the user whenever sending occurs using the alternate email server. The implication is that customers on an alternate email server will no longer see bounces on the LeadMaster email marketing reports.
- Effective Nov 9, 2019 new report subscriptions will only offer the option of a link to access the report. In addition you’ll have the option to require the user to login to access the report. Existing reports & report subscriptions will need to be regenerated to take advantage of this feature.
- Effective July 15, 2019 emails that soft bounce more than 3 times will be marked as bad and will not be sent via email marketing or lead nurturing.
- LeadMaster Introduces Version 22.214.171.124 of the Original Outlook Sync Add-in (May 2019 version)
- LeadMaster will be doing extended maintenance March 15, 16 & 17, 2019. Access to the system will be intermittent during this time and you may be logged out without warning. As a result of this update we are assigning new IP addresses. Anyone who has whitelisted our IP will need add the new IP address. Please whitelist both the old and the new IPs – 126.96.36.199/24 (old) and 188.8.131.52/24 (new). The new address should be added before we update so that email continues to be delivered without interruption.
- Effective March 1, 2019 LeadMaster will be enforcing API limits of 1,000 calls per day per workgroup. Additional calls are available at $1 per 1,000 calls.
- LeadMaster will be doing maintenance on the www.LeadMaster.com website during the evening hours of Thursday Feb 28, 2018 and Friday March 1, 2018. Access to the website will be intermittent during this time, please use the www.LeadMasterCRM.com website.
- Lead-Xtreme will be discontinued on Dec. 1st 2019. Contact your LeadMaster representative for transition options.
- LeadMaster will be doing extended maintenance on Saturday, November 10, 2018 starting at 12:01am EST and concluding by 4:00am EST. Access to the system will be intermittent during this time and you may be logged out without warning.
- LeadMaster will be doing extended maintenance on Saturday, October 20, 2018 starting at 12:01am EST and concluding by 4:00am EST. Access to the system will be intermittent during this time and you may be logged out without warning.
- There will be a brief maintenance outage on August 29th for up to 15 minutes. The maintenance window is between 2pm AEST (midnight EST) and 8pm AEST (6am EST). The outage will impact the APP version of the LeadMaster platform and our private label logons like CRMtool.net, LoginCRM.com and SuperLogon.com. In the event you experience an interruption please login to app2.leadmastercrm.com. That version of the application will not be impacted so you’ll be able to continue working.
- LeadMaster has been updated to use TLS 1.2 effective August 1, 2018. Support for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will end Feb 1, 2019. If your database is configured to send email through an alternate email server that requires TLS 1.0 or 1.1 that server will no longer work after March 1, 2019.
- LeadMaster has a new HTTP Post server effective Oct 1, 2017. The address of the new server is https://util1.crmtool.net/lp_NewLead.asp Everyone who posts data to the LeadMaster platform should update to the new address. Old addresses will be taken out of service effective June 1, 2019.