Notice of System Updates to the LeadMaster Platforms
- March 1, 2021 – To improve email delivery, emails that attempt to send from an alternate email server and fail will not be sent from LeadMaster servers as the backup. This change will take place will effective immediately. A notification of the failure along with the reason for the failure will be sent to LeadMaster support. Should you find that your alternate email server is not delivering email please check with firstname.lastname@example.org for the reason why.
- August 20, 2020 – Earlier this year on Feb 3, 2020 we posted comments about changes browsers are making to improve security (read below). On Aug 10, 2020 changes were made to the Chrome browser which broke many of the functions in the APP and Classic versions of the LeadMaster CRM software (email, reports, attached files). Because the APP and Classic versions of the CRM are more than 10 and 20 years old respectively we are unable to continue updating the software to meet the new security requirements. As a result we will begin decommissioning the APP and Classic versions of LeadMaster CRM effective Jan 1, 2021. We expect to have decommissioning complete by the end of Q1 2021. Transitioning to APP2, APP3 or APP4 is as simple as changing the place where you login (see the login URLs below). The changes in the the user interface and features increase as you move from one version to the next. To minimize the changes we suggest you login to APP2. To maximize the additional features available we suggest you use the APP4 login. Click here for a list of new features in APP4, for example the new email marketing report. If you need assistance transitioning to a different version of the application please let us know. We’ll do everything we can to help you make a smooth transition to one of the more recent versions. As always, we thank you for your business.APP2 – https://app2.leadmastercrm.com
APP3 – https://app3.leadmastercrm.com
APP4 – https://app4.leadmastercrm.com
- Effective March 31, 2020 email reporting will include opens and clicks data for the previous 24 months. LeadMaster will continue to store emails indefinitely, however, reporting for opens and clicks will not be available after 24 months. This includes the actions that are reported at the end of each email in the email history stored for each contact.
- On Feb 3, 2020 Google announced changes to their Chrome browser regarding cookies that resulted in problems with regard to the way LeadMaster runs custom reports. Previously custom reports were run on a report server; this was completely transparent to the user. Authentication was passed from the application server to the report server using cookies. We have updated versions APP2, APP3 and APP4 to support the new version of Chrome; however, due to the age of the Classic and APP versions we are unable to update the application to support the new Chrome configuration. If you have custom reports in either the Classic or APP version you have two choices to run your custom reports.
1) Run the reports in another version – APP2, APP3 or APP4 – https://app4.leadmastercrm.com/index_logon.asp
2) Modify the settings in your Chrome Browser
- A problem was discovered with the Cloudflare load balancing. As a result LeadMaster’s load balancing was implemented again at 11pm on Jan 24, 2020. As a result the URL you see in your browser will look like this websvrXappX.leadmastercrm.com
- Effective Jan 11, 2020 all new Report Subscriptions will require authentication before the contents are displayed.
- Effective Dec 21, 2019 LeadMaster implemented a new load balancing system using Cloudflare. As a result direct access to the URLs https://appsvr1,2,3,4leadmastercrm.com has been disabled. Please use https://APP2.LeadMasterCRM.com
- Effective Dec 17, 2019 LeadMaster is updating the way bounced email messages are handled for alternate email servers. LeadMaster allows sending through either LeadMaster servers or alternate (your server, gmail, SMTP relay etc). Previously all bounces came back to us so that we could report on bounces. Now bounces go back to the user whenever sending occurs using the alternate email server. The implication is that customers on an alternate email server will no longer see bounces on the LeadMaster email marketing reports.
- Effective Nov 9, 2019 new report subscriptions will only offer the option of a link to access the report. In addition you’ll have the option to require the user to login to access the report. Existing reports & report subscriptions will need to be regenerated to take advantage of this feature.
- Effective July 15, 2019 emails that soft bounce more than 3 times will be marked as bad and will not be sent via email marketing or lead nurturing.
- LeadMaster Introduces Version 18.104.22.168 of the Original Outlook Sync Add-in (May 2019 version)
- LeadMaster will be doing extended maintenance March 15, 16 & 17, 2019. Access to the system will be intermittent during this time and you may be logged out without warning. As a result of this update we are assigning new IP addresses. Anyone who has whitelisted our IP will need add the new IP address. Please whitelist both the old and the new IPs – 22.214.171.124/24 (old) and 126.96.36.199/24 (new). The new address should be added before we update so that email continues to be delivered without interruption.
- Effective March 1, 2019 LeadMaster will be enforcing API limits of 1,000 calls per day per workgroup. Additional calls are available at $1 per 1,000 calls.
- LeadMaster will be doing maintenance on the http://www.LeadMaster.com website during the evening hours of Thursday Feb 28, 2018 and Friday March 1, 2018. Access to the website will be intermittent during this time, please use the http://www.LeadMasterCRM.com website.
- Lead-Xtreme will be discontinued on Dec. 1st 2019. Contact your LeadMaster representative for transition options.
- LeadMaster will be doing extended maintenance on Saturday, November 10, 2018 starting at 12:01am EST and concluding by 4:00am EST. Access to the system will be intermittent during this time and you may be logged out without warning.
- LeadMaster will be doing extended maintenance on Saturday, October 20, 2018 starting at 12:01am EST and concluding by 4:00am EST. Access to the system will be intermittent during this time and you may be logged out without warning.
- There will be a brief maintenance outage on August 29th for up to 15 minutes. The maintenance window is between 2pm AEST (midnight EST) and 8pm AEST (6am EST). The outage will impact the APP version of the LeadMaster platform and our private label logons like CRMtool.net, LoginCRM.com and SuperLogon.com. In the event you experience an interruption please login to app2.leadmastercrm.com. That version of the application will not be impacted so you’ll be able to continue working.
- LeadMaster has been updated to use TLS 1.2 effective August 1, 2018. Support for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will end Feb 1, 2019. If your database is configured to send email through an alternate email server that requires TLS 1.0 or 1.1 that server will no longer work after March 1, 2019.
- LeadMaster has a new HTTP Post server effective Oct 1, 2017. The address of the new server is https://util1.crmtool.net/lp_NewLead.asp Everyone who posts data to the LeadMaster platform should update to the new address. Old addresses will be taken out of service effective June 1, 2019.